Inspired by Matt Might and others, I’ve decided to create some resolutions for 2016. I’m going to leave out the non-technical ones though, so while ‘Stay Healthy’ is out, it doesn’t mean i’m not trying!
- Write more. Starting now!
- Get better with the command line. This is the epitome of tools that I use all the time, but nowhere near as efficiently as I should.
- Learn Go. Of the all the new(-ish) trendy languages, this is the one that I feel i’m missing out on the most.
- Read more recent research. Since finishing my PhD I haven’t kept up-to-date with the latest and greatest from the research community.
- Make use of my spie charts. I have a couple of ideas for the spie chart implementation i wrote last year, but haven’t done anything with them.
- Secure this site. Since Let’s Encrypt entered open beta, i’ve been interested in trying it out (status: achieved).
And that’s it… for now. If everything goes to plan, you should see posts coming throughout the year; if it doesn’t, damn.